Tuesday 3 February 2015

Outsource Effective Development Services

With this blog, I post or you can say that I share my reports on passive income every three months. The reason behind this is that I found very valuable and inspiring other blogger who publish their income online. I had won a massive "$ 3,700" in the first six months of this year. It was really a big deal to me at the time.

However, one could say that it is the passive income. Well, all that is changing. At that time, I must say that I always kept my expenses to a minimum cost. I try to reduce advertising spending. Also, if you are doing business online, then some of the expenses necessary for companies to do graphic design and web for clients. Thus, passive income or you can say profit earnings were mostly ROI.

Many of my expenses are recurring. Here they are.

Outsourcing:-

By far my biggest expense is outsourcing. I was using the Freelance outsourcing, oDesk and Elance for years. Below I have listed all the tasks that I outsource.

Wordpress  Website Development
Mobile Apps Development
eCommerce Website Development
SEO

I'm better at this type of outsourcing for companies today. However, I recently got a dedicated developer from Techno Softwares development team for my entire outsourcing. This marks a new and interesting chapter in my business that I now have a full-time employee for any kind of task. I will write and share more I learn about the Techno Softwares services.

So the future, the least I'll spend on outsourcing will be $850 / month. The figure will increase higher in some months, for example, when I outsourcing many development tasks. The benefit is that the services are scalable, so if sometime I have overload of work they can quickly accommodate to my needs.

Hosting:-

Hosting is always a sticking point for entrepreneurs and bloggers. There is a lot of choice and a bewildering array of options and prices. When you reach a certain amount of traffic, you should start to pay more for hosting so that your site loads faster for everyone.

For this task, I have used hosting services from Techno Softwres itself which has saved be a lot of money, Instead of spending $100 a month, Now I am spending only $25 a month.

Internet Marketing:-

My third largest and important monthly expenses has also been drastically reduced by using the services of my Technology partner, I use to promote my online business to my local market. With the team of Techno Softwares I increased my list of potential customers and I am just paying them $240 / month. This compared to my previous expense of $450 is much less.

As a satisfied user of their services I would suggest that If you're looking for a reliable IT partner I think you can give this company a try.
http://technosoftwares.com/php-developer

No comments:

Post a Comment