Wednesday 4 February 2015

Hire PHP Developers From Reputed Organization

There are a lot of way to make money Online in IT industry. Here some pros and cons of selling real and physical IT services Online:

Outsourcing:- Many people think that Outsourcing has become big business opportunity. Here we let you know about outsourcing:

An outsourcing is one thing in which you take project directly from the client and outsource it to any reputed and well-known organization. If you outsource some project then you pay for outsourcing your project plus their costing of working on that project and then they will provide you project with completion and in estimated time. It's sounds awesome, Right ?

Outsourcing has become great way to save your time and project cost. But there are some problem about outsourcing are as:

If you outsource projects to some organization then it become your dual responsibility of communicating with clients as well have a look on procedure going to complete project. If there any problem create then it become difficult for you and client to deal with.

Here is mine real life example:

I had some client for PHP development projects. I was looking for some organization to whom I could outsource that projects and I got one. Estimated cost of project was $ 500 and my cost to outsourcing company was $ 450. It was not a good deal for me and I didn't get much benefit by this.

Then I looked for other organization by which I could hire PHP developers directly as well outsourcing any project at affordable cost. It would be much beneficial for me and I could earn much money with the help of all this. Then I came in contact with Techno Softwares, which provide  full time PHP developer and services was awesome. I started outsourcing with them as well hire developers and you will not believe that my profit was double more than I expected.

In my opinion If you're looking for a reliable IT partner I think you can give this company a try. Hire dedicated PHP developer and save $2,000/PM or much more this. I have a great experience working with them and many projects are running there and satisfactory outputs they are providing me. Have a look on services of Techno Softwares and visit them at:

http://technosoftwares.com/php-developer

No comments:

Post a Comment